Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. As for me...

I did not scream, "STOP!!!" at Spice when I walked in the dining room and saw her cutting My Little Pony's hair then remember just as soon as the word left my mouth that I had given her pretend scissors just for that purpose about 5 minutes earlier.

I did not watch one of my dryer balls fall out of my dryer while doing laundry then turn around about 5 seconds later and see it lying on the floor and excitedly pick it up and throw it back in the dryer thinking it was the one that has been AWOL for the past few weeks. Since that never happened I was not disappointed just a few minutes later when I finished folding clothes and realized there was still only ONE lonely dryer ball in my dryer.

And finally, I'm so glad I did not go out and spend nearly $15 on junkie snacks to hand out after Sport's basketball game Saturday only to have the game canceled, leaving my family with a pile of nacho cheese flavored Combos and Kool-Aid drink pouches to consume. I would be so ticked if that happened. What a waste of money!

No comments: