Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Easy Green Beans

This is the only way I cook green beans. Very tasty!

1 pound fresh green beans
2 Tbsp butter
1/2 pack Italian dressing mix

Melt butter in a pan. Add beans and seasoning mix and saute until tender, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. For best taste, allow dressing mix to caramelize on beans.

I've also used Ranch dressing mix and the results are just as yummy.

This post is linked to Tasty Tuesday. Visit Balancing Beauty and Bedlam for more recipes.

2 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Oh, wow! How easy is that?! I bet it is delish, too!

Unknown said...

What a GREAT!!! recipe for green beans. It's different and sounds better than just green beans with butter.
I have become a follower of your blog. I love to share new recipes and ideas. Come by and visit my blog and maybe do the same.
Geri