Monday, February 1, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


For today, Monday, February 1, 2010
Outside my window...it was a beautiful day where the sun actually shined, but darkness has taken over now.
I am thinking...about the list of things I needed to do on the computer tonight - most of which I've forgotten since signing on.
From the learning rooms... We had a crazy day today. Sport and I worked on math for about an hour this morning, then the kids finished most of their remaining work independently while I steamed off wallpaper in the guest bathroom before the rented steamer had to be returned to Home Depot.
Around the house...It is a MESS! We steamed wallpaper from the entryway yesterday. I cleaned most of the mess up this morning, but there are still bits and pieces stuck to the floor. The guest bath is a big blob of wallpaper.
From the kitchen...Tacos tonight. I didn't get to make the crockpot refried beans I'd been looking forward to because I forgot to buy the main ingredient at the store last week.
I am wearing...jeans and a maroon striped Henley top I brought home from our latest swap Friday night.
I am creating...plans for a Super Bowl party and a Saints hair bow for Spice to wear at the big event Sunday. We had planned to make her a Saints skirt, but were unable to find any fabric this weekend so she'll have to settle for just a bow.
I am reading... Running For My Life by Warrick Dunn. Hubby still hasn't finished it, but I sneak it out and read it when he's not looking. I think I'm about to catch up to him.
I am hoping...to find a lot of deals at Kroger tomorrow using the coupon match-ups from Southern Savers.
I am hearing...silence! Spice is tucked in for the night and Hubby and Sport are at Cub Scouts.
A few plans for the rest of the week: the usual shuttling kids around, but all that pales in comparison to watching the Saints in the Super Bowl on Sunday!
Here are a few picture thoughts I am sharing with you...
The New Orleans Saints arrive in Miami for the Super Bowl.


Meanwhile in New Orleans, it's business as usual...




Visit Peggy for more Simple Woman's Daybook entries.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: