Saturday, March 14, 2009

When Boys Do Dishes

One of Sport's chores is to unload the dishwasher (and it has nothing to do with the fact that this seems to be the household job I despise the most). He unloads and dries then I come back and put everything away. This way I can actually find pots, pans, bowls, measuring cups...when I need them. The other day I left the room while he busily unloaded everything. I came back in and saw this magnificent creation...

 

Sport was trying to balance a dinner plate on top when I came in and let out a small scream. He stood by proudly while I envisioned everything crashing to the ground. He wanted to keep building to see if he could make it all the way to the ceiling, then leave it to be admired by all who enter our home, but I felt it would be better to take a (very quick) photo then carefully disassemble. He agreed when I promised to post it for the whole world to see.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: